After twelve years full time at Arkansas Security, I have stepped down from my management position, going part time. I’m still available to help you analyze your security, fire, CCTV and access control needs, so please contact me if I may be of service in those areas. In the meantime, my focus is serving the Benton County Sheriff’s Office 1/2 time as Chief Chaplain, working toward full time when funds are available. My salaried position and operating expenses at BCSO are funded solely by Northwest Arkansas Chaplain Ministries, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation. Initially Part of my responsibilities in includes fundraising for the ministry.
Here’s what you can do to help:
1. Pray for our chaplains, jail ministers and the people they serve at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office
2. Consider serving as a jail minister at the Benton County Jail.
3. Like and follow us on Facebook at NWAChaplains.
4. Sign up for our newsletter.
5. Help us find opportunities to share—in churches, civic clubs, wherever we might find an audience to listen to what God is doing at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office.
6. Consider supporting Northwest Arkansas Chaplain Ministries financially with monthly or one-time gifts.
Learn more, including how to sign up for the newsletter or support the chaplain ministry financially at nwachaplains.com,